13 aprilie 2013

After.Life...!


Eliot Deacon: You have to look beautiful for your funeral. This is how they are all going to remember you.

Eliot Deacon: You're a corpse. Your opinion doesn't count anymore.

Anna Taylor: Why do we die?
Eliot Deacon: To make life important.

Anna Taylor: I'm glad I'm dead. I'm glad it's over.

Eliot Deacon: I thought you were different. You all say you're scared of death, but the truth is you're more scared of life.

Eliot Deacon: You have to let go of the living, just as they have to let go of you.

Anna Taylor: I thought when you died you wouldn't feel any more pain. You wouldn't have struggles any more. But it just never stops, does it?

Anna Taylor: I tried. It's not so simple to change. I woke up another day, took a shower, drove in the same traffic to work, went home, went to sleep, woke again. Nothing was ever different.
Eliot Deacon: What did you really want from life?
Anna Taylor: I wanted to be happy.

Beatrice Taylor: What's the point of preserving the body if the soul has already left?
Eliot Deacon: No, the soul is still here. It's we who suffer. We who are left behind.

Indeed.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu