23 iunie 2013

I Wish| Skee-Lo...!


Hey, this is radio station W-S-K-E-E
 We're takin' calls on the wish line
 Making all your wacky wishes come true

 Hello

 1-I wish I was little bit taller,
 I wish I was a baller,
 I wish I had a girl who looked good
 I would call her
 I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
 and a 64' Impala

 I wish I was like six-foot-nine
 So I can get with Leoshi
 Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine
 You know I see her all the time
 Everywhere I go, and even in my dreams
 I can scheme a way to make her mine
 Cause I know she's livin phat
 Her boyfriend's tall and he plays ball
 So how am I gonna compete with that
 'Cause when it comes to playing basketball
 I'm always last to be picked
 And in some cases never picked at all
 So I just lean up on the wall
 Or sit up in the bleachers with the rest of the girls
 Who came to watch their men ball
 Dag y'all! I never understood, black
 Why the jocks get the fly girls
 And me I get the hood rats
 I tell 'em scat, skittle, scabobble
 Got hit with a bottle
 And I been in the hospital
 For talkin' that mess
 I confess it's a shame when you livin' in a city
 That's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name
 Glad I came to my senses
 Like quick-quick got sick-sick to my stomach
 Overcommeth by the thoughts of me and her together
 Right?
 So when I asked her out she said I wasn't her type

 I wish I had a brand-new car
 So far, I got this hatchback
 And everywhere I go, yo I gets laughed at
 And when I'm in my car I'm laid back
 I got an 8-track and a spare tire in the backseat
 But that's flat
 And do you really wanna know what's really whack
 See I can't even get a date
 So, what do you think of that?
 I heard that prom night is a bomb night
 With the hood rats you can hold tight
 But really tho' I 'm a figaro
 When I'm in my car I can't even get a hello
 Well so many people wanna cruise Crenshaw on Sunday
 Well then I'ma have to get in my car and go
 You know I take the 110 until the 105
 Get off at Crenshaw tell my homies look alive
 Cause it's hard to survive when your livin'
 In a concrete jungle and
 These girls just keep passin' me by
 She looks fly, she looks fly
 Makes me say my, my, my

 I wish I was a little bit taller...
 I wish I was a baller...
 I wish I was a little bit taller y'all
 I wish I was a baller 

 Hey, I wish I had my way
 'Cause everyday would be a Friday
 You could even speed on the highway
 I would play ghetto games
 Name my kids ghetto names
 Little Mookie, big Al, Lorraine
 Yo you know that's on the real
 So if you're down on your luck
 Then you should know just how I feel
 Cause if you don't want me around
 See I go simple, I go easy, I go greyhound
 Hey, you , what's that sound?
 Everybody look what's going down
 Ahhhh, yes, ain't that fresh?
 Everybody wants to get down like dat


 I wish, I wish, I wish...

 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu