3 iulie 2013

Dangerously In Love| Beyoncé...!



I love you... I love you... I love you

 Baby I love you
 You are my life
 My happiest moments weren't complete
 If you weren't by my side
 You're my relation
 In connection to the sun
 With you next to me
 There's no darkness I can't overcome
 You are my raindrop
 I am the seed
 With you and God, who's my sunlight
 I bloom and grow so beautifully
 Baby, I'm so proud
 So proud to be your girl
 You make the confusion
 Go all away
 From this cold and mixed up world

 I am in love with you
 You set me free
 I can't do this thing
 Called life without you here with me
 Cause I'm Dangerously In Love with you
 I'll never leave
 Just keep lovin' me
 The way I love you loving me

 And I know you love me
 Love me for who I am
 Cause years before I became who I am
 Baby you were my man
 I know it ain't easy
 Easy loving me
 I appreciate the love and dedication
 From you to me
 Later on in my destiny
 I see myself having your child
 I see myself being your wife
 And I see my whole future in your eyes
 Thought of all my love for you
 sometimes make me wanna cry
 Realize all my blessings
 I'm grateful
 To have you by my side

 Every time I see your face
 My heart smiles
 Every time it feels so good
 It hurts sometimes
 Created in this world
 To love and to hold
 To feel
 To breathe
 To love you

 Dangerously in love
 Can't do this thing
 I love you , I love you, I love you
 I'll never leave
 Just keep on loving me
 I'm in love with you
 I can not do
 I cannot do anything without you in my life
 Holding me, kissing me, loving me
 Dangerously
 I love you
 Dangerously in love



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu