15 august 2013

Top 10 Alexander McQueen Quotes on Fashion and Style...!


1. “Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”

2. “I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it.”

3. “Of course I make mistakes. I’m human. If I didn’t make mistakes, I’d never learn. You can only go forward by making mistakes.”

4. “I came to terms with not fitting in a long time ago. I never really fitted in. I don’t want to fit in. And now people are buying into that.”

5. “Fashion should be a form of escapism, and not a form of imprisonment.”

6. ”As a designer, you’ve always got to push yourself forward; you’ve always got to keep up with the trends or make your own trends. That’s what I do.”

7. ”I can design a collection in a day and I always do, cause I’ve always got a load of Italians on my back, moaning that it’s late.”

8. ”I don’t want to be too proud, but I have a good personal style.”

9. “I never look at other people’s work. My mind has to be completely focused on my own illusions.”

10. ”I want to empower women. I want people to be afraid of the women I dress.”


 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu